- Fried is fried... whether its chicken or tofu... its still gonna pack on the pounds..
- Too much bread is never good... I cant make every mean a sandwich!
- Pasta can be a friend or an enemy...in this case DON'T keep your enemies closer!!
I did it!! I am officially a Vegan!! Its hard being from Jersey, home of the porkroll and Tastee Subs!! But it was a change I felt I needed to make. So with a lil Jersey girl style thrown in their, I'll take you on this Vegan journey.
*Takin over the Vegan world...Jersey
Style*
Thursday, December 9, 2010
non-LOSER
So maybe I was a little naive when I started this, but I thought for sure going vegan would make me lose weight. I did cut out fast food, meat, eggs, dairy, all the bad stuff... So why no loss... Uhmmm maybe definitely had to do with the fact that all the vegan recipes I made were FRIED!! Yeah, so I'm starting all over.. This time around I have to realize:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment